Niven Sinclair

-------

Does anyone have Niven's e-mail address or telephone
number or address in London?  I left it at home in
Louisiana and am now in Ireland for 2 years with my
husband.  We are going to London later on this month
and would like to get in touch.  He was very kind to
my son and my brother when they visited Scotland and
England a few years ago.  The internet affords no
assistance.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you.
Penelope Hillyer Law (Sandy Law's mother and Carter
Hillyer's sister)