Re: Sinclair Guest Book Entries: Need advice

-------

>If there is a generally negative reaction to this idea, I will not bother
>setting it up. If there is no strong feeling against it, I will go ahead
and
>set it up in the next few days.
>
>Thanks for any input - negative or otherwise!

Paul:

I think it's an excellent idea.  It's hard to go running all over the
internet checking all the sites one wants to remember in their genealogy
research.

I think it's nice of you to go to the extra effort for the benefit of all of
us.

Thanks!

Amber (St. Clair) Dalakas
am1@stratos.net