Lost St.Clair

-------

I am hoping that with all the new members, I might find help. Ive have
searched every where for info and I am not getting anywhere. Here is where I
am.....
my great grandfather.......Willard G. St.Clair born abt 1876 in Missouri,
married to Rose Hart born abt 1883 in Missouri. They had children....Charlie
born 1900 in MO, Toby born abt 1902 in Ky, Dewey born abt 1906, and LLOyd born
abt 1909 in Ky. I have no place of death or no exact place of birth on Willard
and Rose. There is not any marriage records on file either. All I know is that
they were in Ky in 1900 per 1900 census report, no info is found on prior
census reports. If any one has any ideas or suggestions, I am open to a few. I
feel like I have searched every bit of info in the world.
Thank you,
Kim
[
[  info sinclair