St. Clairs of Virginia

-------

Hi all:

I have a couple of questions.

I find a James St. Clair in Campbell Co. Lynchburg District VA 1820 1 M
18-25.

Also, 28 OCT 1831, Survey of a Tract of Land for John Helm, being sold to
James Shearer, it mentions the land is bounded by St. Clair.

And then again Appomattox Co. (formerly Campbell Co.) VA, 1855, DEED FOR 3/4
ACRES OF LAND PURCHASED BY WILLIAM A. ELLIOTT FROM HENRY DUNNINGTON, ADMIN.
FOR JAMES ST. CLAIR & JOHN M. OTEY......being the same land that was
conveyed to James St. Clair by John B. Roy by deed bearing date 17 DEC 1817,
Co. of Campbell........

Can anyone identify this James St. Clair?

***********************
Another question.  In Jean Grigsby's book A FAMILY HISTORY VOLUM i ADDENDUM
1996, p. 21:

Isaac (son of Wayman & Mary Watts St. Clair) m. Jane Holdron.  I believe
this is the same family that was in Mercer Co. VA 1850 Census: Isaac St.
Clair ae 58, wife Jane, age 53, and children Green (15), Daniel P. (11), and
Martha (7)?
(family #97).

Are there more children?  Does anyone know anymore about this family or what
became of them or their children?

Thanks for any help.

Amber (St. Clair)

[