Re: Sinclair /Shetland Islands

-------

Dear Ann,
My great great great grandfather was William Sinclair born about 1822,
in Caithness Scotland. In about 1842 he arrived in New Zealand.
The reason I reply is the you mentioned the Ballarat gold fields in
Victoria, Australia where my William went to during about the 1800's.
His wife whom is unknown to us died in Ballarat after which William
returned to New Zealand with two girls and a baby boy James.
I am also trying to write my family tree and do not know much about
their lives in ballarat. Any info would be appreciated.
Sincerely Jenny Coster
North Canterbury,
New Zealand
jennycoster@hotmail.com