Re: WILBUR FISK ST. CLAIR

-------

Well I did not find a Wilbur St.Clair on my line. My St.Clair's are Willard
Born abt 1876 in Missouri married to Rose Hart born abt 1883...children were
Charlie, Toby, Dewey and Loyd. Willard's mom was born in IL, but his father is
listed as unknown. Sorry I couldnt help more. IF any thing comes up in my
search in the connection of Gen /Arthur St.Clair, I will let you know.
Kim
[
[  info sinclair
[