Tartan Fabric

-------

Dear Darwin:  In case I am one who has addressed you incorrectly, I send
my sincere apologies.  I wrote recently and asked if it was still
possible to order tartan.  Would you please state width, cost per yard,
if tartan is in wool or cotton, and whether the colors are ancient,
modern, hunting, or dress.  I recall that more orders were necessary
before production. Thank you.  Gail Mottola

[
[  info sinclair
[
[