From: GDSinclair@aol.com [mailto:GDSinclair@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 1999 3:03 PM
To: sinclair@zilker.net
Subject: Rosslyn Chapel

-------

Last summer I had heard that the Earl of Rosslyn had completed a new
publication about Rosslyn Chapel. We were able to obtain a copy and found it
to be very informative and beautifully done with color pictures and very
descriptive narration on the many carvings within the Lady Chapel. After
many
attempts we were able to obtain 40 copies of this book from the Rosslyn
Chapel
Trust. Should any of you be interested in a copy of this publication they
are
available for $12 plus $3 for postage at Clan Sinclair Northern California,
1608 Thornwood Dr, Concord, CA 94521.
[
[  info sinclair
[