RE: new Clan Sinclair U.S.A. Commissioner list

-------

John, I just checked the list.  It's incorrect for my entry.  Please
everyone,  my name is Darwin-Tamar Ramsey.  Please write to me as Darwin
Ramsey.  I have NO MIDDLE NAME so, consequently, I have NO MIDDLE INITIALS.
Also, please, please, please, get rid of that Styer part!

Please forward this to the correct person so they can fix this.  I am afraid
I am a little touchy about my name because I have lived my entire life being
called Dogwood, Derwood, Derwin, Darren, Dawn, and most of all MR. Darwin
Ramsey.  I am female and my name is a family name.  I really like it the way
it is properly written.

Thanks for listening to me sound off.  I would appreciate this being
corrected as soon as possible.

Darwin

[