Mahalia Frances Sinclair

-------

-- [ From: Jim and Pam Yokers * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Hi!  I'm new to this group.  I joined because I'm trying to research the
Sinclair branch of my Family Tree, and I'm not having much luck!

 Does anyone have information about Mahalia Frances SInclair b. 2-14-
1864 in Grayson Co. KY, d. 2-19-1938 in Rockport KY.  She married Samuel
Isham Landrum, date unknown, and they had the following children:  Myrna
(or Murnie) b. 6-8-1897 (she was my grandmother), Robert, Fred, Margaret
, and Alva.

If anyone has any information about her or her parents, I'd really
appreciate it.  I have had no luck getting any further than this.

Thanks,
Pam Yokers
Castaic, CA
crht52a@prodigy.com