Re:TORONTO SINCLAIRS bits and pieces.

-------

I was advised today of a postcard that was sent in 1907 to my great-great aunt
from "Mr and Mrs. Sinclair and H Wood" and another post card same era from
Uncle
Hask?? (last two letters not legible) who resided at 38 Brunswick Ave.
Toronto."  IAre there any Toronto Sinclairs out there that find this a familar
address?  My Gr.-Great aunt was a Sinclair living in Western NY.  Any leads
appreciated.  I cant beleive my aunt keeps fing all these postcard and old
correspondance.   Thanks to anyone who can offer a hand.  Does anyone know if
Canadian property ownership records can be ordered if date and address is
known??   Marilyn
[
[  info sinclair
[