In the News

This morning on the news they were saying Scotland has the largest concentration of UFO'S!!
The reason why I'm saying this is the media doesn't like to talk about the ET word and a couple
of days ago they were talking about the cattle and therozing about extra terrestorial..This is twice
on the news within a week period of time...I don't reacall them ever talking about it befor except
to deny that they even exist...Just thought it was interesting...

as always
Judy