Roslyn Chapel Store

Cousins, I just received a package from Stuart Beattie of Roslyn Chapel
tonight. my lovely wife had ordered interior print #2 from the on line store.
The thumbnail, I thought, was a picture of a knight kneeling before one of
the windows of Roslyn. Now that I have the print it is actually a Mason
kneeling and installing a slab in the floor. It will be framed tomorrow and
affixed above my desk here in the home office next to framed prints of
Girnigoe, Dunrobbin, and the three flags of the Engrailed Cross, The Saltire,
and The Lion Rampant. I guess Santa thought I wasn't all bad this year.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis