Re: Genealogy charts

MSiperek@aol.com wrote:

> I have had the exact same problem trying to get vertical lines.  Try cutting and pasting the form on the email instead of an attachment. ( Go to form, go to edit, click go to clipboard, then when you get to your email, go to edit again and click Paste.  Marilyn

Thank you, Marilyn - I will try what you say - I think it should work.

Relative to the vetical lines - I think that I can type a name over 2 cells, reduce the size of the cells and have a vertical in the center of the name - I tried this once and it seemed to work but I didn't pursue it any further since I thought it was going to be
very time consuming and that maybe someone on the list had a better solution.

Time will tell - Neil