Re: Toronto Sinclairs

Toni,

>> Actually, John
>>
>> there are many more than 3 or 4 lines.    If you can give us some names, dat
>es
>> or places,
>> Wanda and I can probably  fit them in (actually, Wanda has the mother lode i
>n her
>> database, and I just try to sort people out according where they settled.)
>Give us a chance to help you, for a change!

Thanks for the offer.  Sometime soon I'll get organized about that.
The holdup is that most of the details are still only in Aunt Jane's
manuscript, not yet in our online database, and for that matter I haven't
located that manuscript since I moved last summer.  I'm sure it's here
among the boxes....

In a few weeks I should have slightly more time to do something about
it than I do now.

>Toni S.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>

PS: The dog found a rattlesnake last night.