Re: P.S. KC St. Clairs

Sorry. I forgot to add that I am interested in any St. Clair whose first name
begins with a "P." The reason is I have a bible belonging to my ggrandfather
and on the front in gold is Rev. P. St. Clair. My mother didn't know what the
"P" stood for as the only name she ever heard him called was "Governor," a
family pet name. My grandmother died a few years before I was born so I never
had the opportunity to query her. I'm looking to you good people for help.

Johnnye St. Clair-Gerhardt