Re: I'm new on list

Welcome to the List, Ken

Thanks, Julie Hedrick
X5774

>>> Ken DeB <kendeb52@yahoo.com> 04/12 5:16 PM >>>
Hello all, I'm Kenneth DeBusk, in Michigan, USA. I know of no Sinclair
ancestry, and my mother has traced most of the family back to the
1630's, with no known Scots influence. My interest in this list is that
I am a Mason, and am willing to wade through everything posted here for
those nuggets that may be posted. Some of them have been forwarded to
our MI-Masons list on occasion by a fellow Mason who is on your list.
If I can be of service to anyone due to my physical location in the
midwestern US, let me know. Thanks for letting me join the list, and I
hope to learn a lot. Ken

=====
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
  - Gov. George W. Bush
"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say, and
   then don't say it."        --Sam Levenson
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them."
        - Mark Twain (1835-1910)
"Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote." - George Jean Nathan