Re: Name of town in Indiana

Dear Distant Cousin,my John Sinclair died April 5,1892 an is buried in
Chautauqua County Kansas,Thank you Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: DSinc39156@aol.com <DSinc39156@aol.com>
To: sinclair@mids.org <sinclair@mids.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 7:39 AM
Subject: Name of town in Indiana

>Mike, The only town that starts with a Van B. in Grant County Indiana is
Van Buren. Van Buren is about 20 miles from the home of my family, Hartford
City. Hartford City was once a part of Grant county and later a section was
cut out to make Blackford county. My cousin, Max Sinclair, recalls a Civil
War military grave of John Sinclair in the IOOF cemetary in Hartford City.
This grave is just a few yards from my familiy's plot. I have not been back
to visit the graves since he told me of this John Sinclair. If you have
John's burial place, death date, or city of death, I may be able to get an
obit. or death certifacate from the board of health.