Surnames

Niven --

After coming to appreciate your tremendous knowledge of all aspects of the
Sinclair heritage , I thought that I would take a chance and see if you could
provide any insight into my Sinclair line ??

I am descended from a William B. Sinclair , who was born in "" England "" in
1835 .

I am curious as to whether you might have any guesses as to what surname the
 "" B. " might represent ??

Family elders seem to think he was Welsh ?

I can say that he had a generally round face and dark ( black ? ) wavy hair ,
not at all in keeping with a typically scottish appearance !

I am hoping that the middle name may provide some clue as to his local
birthplace or perhaps some other clues as to his lineage .

Thank you ,

Joe Greigg