Clan Dogs

Dear Clan

There has been reference to dogs over the last week and I wonder if there
is a typical or specific clan dog-type. Some people say that dogs
are similiar to their owners in looks and temperament. Would it
be true to say that Clan members have curmudgeonly or bloody-minded
breed(s), and if so, what types are best. I have two German Short Hair
Pointers, whose first litter of pups is now  6 weeks old and they are quite
adorable. The parents are hard headed, and active dogs in the field, indeed.

Mark Anderson
Cape Town