From: bigcsin@aol.com <bigcsin@aol.com>
To: sinclair@mids.org <sinclair@mids.org>
Date: Thursday, April 06, 2000 8:54 AM
Subject: william a sinclair of arkansas

william a sinclair born 1854 miss is my g g grandfather
ark 1875 1900 yell co ark  sons were j j .noah, william e
dugs were sarah, ada   wife mary j 1900
later i think they moved to clevland co ark
noah moved to jefferson co 1920 to 1948
i would like to here from any on these sinclairs
noah is the father of 15 from 1902 to 1925
cuz in ar, mi,org, mont,tex,  most all were famers in ark
will share what i have.

                         bigcsin
                        lowell ark 72745