Re: Sinclair Castles

At 12:32 05/04/00 -0400, you wrote:
I knew it. I just knew it. Ever since I was a little girl (a hundred years or
so ago) I always dreamt of living in a castle, and not a fairy-tale type
either. I'm talking the rugged stone kind. Must be genetic memory, aye? My
husband claims I collect too much "stuff" to which I reply that I'm used to
more spacious accomodations where it would all be spread out and not
noticeable. Think he buys this?

Johnnye St. Clair-Gerhardt

Dear Johnnye,

We all have genetic memory.  It is my genetic memory (or my earlier self) which has
controlled my life and directed me in my work on the Sinclairs.  I no longer ask why
my alter ego should be so demanding or so spend-thrift with my money.  I lost that
battle a long time ago.

Niven Sinclair