Re: William Sinclair / Sinkler

At 08:44 AM 4/5/2000 -0400, Lynn wrote:
>Good Morning Richard
>I wasn't successful in getting to the site you sent me for Hively's book.  Is
>York county near Belmont, OH?  Was your James in York county?

Sorry, Lynn, try:
         http://www.innernet.net/hively/index.html

York county is the second county just to the west of Chester
county.  Lancaster county is in between them.  It is not near Belmont
county, Ohio.

The above site, and Joe Greigg, listed a James Sinclair as a landowner in
the Hopewell townships of York county, but I won't know if it was "my"
James until I see Hively's book and see the specific dates for these Sinclairs.

Richard