William Sinclair / Sinkler

Richard Huseth ; Lynn Sinclair ; other interested list members :

I found this info ; I hope it is " news " ?

Joe Greigg

Archives Search Results. The free access to this USGenWeb Archives search
engine is provided through the courtesy of RootsWeb.com Inc.

 PENNSYLVANIA ORIGINAL LAND RECORDS SERIES FOR YORK COUNTY, PA

 THE HOPEWELLS: FULL COLONIAL FAMILY NAME INDEX.
 HOPEWELL, EAST HOPEWELL AND NORTH HOPEWELL TOWNSHIPS

NAME INDEX:Sinclair
Sinclair, James
Sinclair, James, Jr.
Sinclair, James, Sr.