Re: Absence in Scotland.

I was jealous of Niven in Scotland, but not tonight!
We're having record cold tonight in western Ireland.
It must be horrendous up in Caithness.  I'm off home
to balmy New Orleans tomorrow where it was 80 degrees
Fahrenheit today.  I can thaw out for 3 whole weeks!
Will try to send some warmth back this way via the
Gulf Stream.

Penny