Re: Sinclairs in Delaware USA

Hello eveyone --

I would add to the Delaware information that there were Sinclairs from my
line residing in Delaware ( USA ) in the 1870's for certain .

I have not had any reason to look at the 1870 census for any of them in my
research.

I also know that there was at least one Sinclair in the Delaware Civil War
regimental rosters of 1865+. Much earlier , there were one or more Sinclairs
who were Ministers at the Episcopal Church in New Castle , Delaware .

Joe Greigg