US Constitution

In a message dated 9/12/2002 2:08:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
esdemio@worldnet.att.net writes:

>  The US Constitution is a set piece containing words and from them
> sentences and from them paragraphs. The Supreme Court's job is to decide
> from the words present whether such and such a case is constitutional or
> not

Show me in the Constitution where it says that the Supreme Court can decide
if such a case is constitutional!  You cannot because the words are not
there, and if the Constitution were not an evolving, growing instrument, the
Supreme Court would not be declaring laws unconstitutional!!!