Samuel Sinclair

Hello, all:
I was checking out ebay today, and I noticed that there are over 2,000 items currently for sale with the name "Sinclair" included in each item.  However, I thought some of you might find this interesting:

A book by Mollie Sinclair which includes Sinclair recipes, as well as family notes and genealogy for the family of
Samuel Sinclair, Mar 13, 1825-Jan. 11, 1865 and
Kettie Jane Keach Sinclair, Feb. 2, 1834 - 1932?
of Wayne County, Tennessee.
 I think it has about 1 day to go before the auction closes.

Go to www.ebay.com   The product # is 1758297573.

Good luck!
Toni