Re: On the new translation of the Hay Sinclair Genealogy

For those who wish copies of the book sent to the US, I strongly suspect the
shipping will be a bit more than £1.95. I'd suggest someone e-mail the Grand
Lodge and see if they'd be willing to deduct the VAT of 17.5% in return for
reduced shipping.

If anyone is attending Stone Mountain, I'd be willing to pick up copies for
them and deliver there in October.

And, for those of you visiting Edinburgh, I'd encourage a visit to the GL.
It is housed in a Victorian era Gentlemen's Club and has exhibits and other
books dealing with the history of Scotland.

Glen Cook