Re: Michael of Albany

I have received a very helpful answer from Sean J. Murphy. He has directed where to write to obtain further and better particulars of the claim of Michael of Albany.  There is no definitive conclusion that can be stated until replies are in hand from the relevant authorities.  This process will probably take a few weeks.  I will post the results of the enquires.  If anyone has any further information please post it.

A special thanks to Glen Cook for his help.

Sinclair