Re: Re[2]: The Henry Voyage

Laurel - Can you imagine that schoolboys would have the knowledge or expertise to reproduce the stone engraving?  I can't.  It was as clear as a bell when I saw it in '96.  It really gave me a thrill, I can tell you.  I can't imagine anyone questioning its authenticity once they've seen it.
  Spirit One Email <laurel@spiritone.com> wrote: I have before me is a picture of the rubbing that was made by rubbing flower
petals over a cloth on top of the Knight stone.
It distinctly shows the helmet, eye balls and mouth, the sword is very
prominent and the boat on the shield is just barely recognizable. It would
not have mattered whether the boat was painted on. The rubbing produced its
independent results.
Laurel