Change of tack - TWINS anyone?

G'day all,

Herewith new subject, as suggested by Jean Stokes.

How many Sinclair families have twins in their lines?
(Niven, for instance, is a twin)

We have one set only in our St.Clair line as far as our
research has got, which is unusual I believe - apparently
isn't it supposed to manifest itself every second generation,
or am I guilty of "double-glazing" over the facts?

I seem to recall some mention previously of a page on the
Clan Sinclair USA website devoted to this subject - yes, or
did I just serve a "double-fault"?  (Cannot currently access
www.mids.org)

Cheers,

Ian Newman
in Perth, Western Australia