mail problems since fixed

>This is a resend. I attempted to send it earlier, but there was some
>sort of glitch in the program and it did not go thru.

We upgraded the operating system on the computer that supports the
list last Saturday, and there was a glitch that interfered with mail.
Due to travel and other reasons, I didn't catch it and fix it until
Tuesday morning.  Unfortunately, everything sent to the list between
those times is lost, and needs to be resent.

The problem is fixed since Tuesday morning, though.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>