Castle Mey Picture

Does anyone have a good picture of the Castle Mey that I might have in jpeg format?

My niece is looking for a picture of the castle in Scotland for her school work, and my picture didn't took out okay when I went to Scotland.  But I have a excellent picture of the Queen Mom (when she came to Queen's Park, Toronto, Ontario), that I am lending her, and I would like a picture of Castle Mey to go with it.  Need it by Monday night.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario

Get Premium UNLIMITED Internet Access across CANADA for
JUST $9.95/MONTH at http://www.get3web.com/?mkidæt123