Re: Donald are you holding out?

No, I'm not holding out. I am very proud to say this is my gg grandfather,
and the first Sinclair ancestor of mine born in America. His son married an
Oliphant lass, who's family was from Canisbay. She was also 1st. generation
American. You see, the more things change, the more they remain the same.

I just returned from Rhode Island this afternoon. Security in the airports
have changed quite dramatically. I flew to Munich in 1985 just days after the
Rome airport massacre. Things here are now reminiscent of that day. The
"always on the move" American public is dealing with the delays nicely.

And YES I did see Newport Tower in person. We are a lucky lot that can touch
our family history.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis