New York and Washington in our thoughts and prayers

At the midweek service today at St Columba's, the Scots Church in London, as in so many places of worship, there were special prayers for the tragedy in the USA.  Our shock and horror grows as new details emerge, and the scale of the catastrophe begins to sink in. The scheduled theme of our service today was "Healing and Peace".  May this come in abundance to those affected.

Iain