New Book for the commited.

I must agree with Niven, I have also had the privilege of reading Tim's manuscript for his new book, it is by far the best piece of work Tim has undertaken, excellently researched, many facts, that will be in evidence in the new book, will make some of the sceptics offer apologies, unless of course they are to proud to say, I was wrong.
Without doubt, the new book will put Prince Henry firmly into the spotlight, and reveal what most of the committed Sinclairs have been saying for so long, I firmly believe that this book will outsell any of Tim's previous books, it will become a collectors item, well done Tim.

Ian Sinclair
{Archivist to Clan Sinclair Study Centre}