Re: PRINCE HENRY'S VOYAGE innuendo

May 3, 2001

Dear Rob:

I think if you reread my original posting you'll see that I didn't demand you read my
May Fortean Times (U.S. June) article--I merely suggested it.

Also, the research I sent to Niven last year was not unsolicited.  I asked him if he
was interested in seeing it.  He said he was, and would give me his opinion.  Only
then did I send it to him.

All Best!

Jeff

PS to the Discussion Group:  I will be dropping out of the group in a day or two, but
will be back in a few months.  Before the end of the year I will have published an
article that will prove conclusively that there was indeed a thriving "Goddess Cult"
in medieval Scotland, and that the ancients had a vast astronomical knowledge that
would have allowed them to make a voyage to North America well before Prince Henry
made his voyage, had they so chosen.  Stay tuned.

Those of you who have already expressed an interest in my research may continue to
contact me at my home address.