Sinclairs of Buncombe County NC

Hello Sinclair Cousins,

Does anyone have an index for the 1880 census for Buncombe County NC.  I am looking for Sinclair (actually I could have the spelling wronge on the name for my family).  I am looking for Sinclair or any form of the spelling in the 1880 Buncombe County census.  I am looking for my GGgrandmother, Nancy, and she would have been just two years old in 1880.  Please if anyone of my sinclair cousins has a census index CD for 1880 Buncombe NC. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
           I know my grandmother's family moved to Georgia at some point so if you could also run an index check for 1880 Fulton County Georgia also on this name. It would be greatly appreciated thx.
        I appreciate any and all assistance anyone one of you can provide.  Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely
your cousin Wanda  porkchop@troycable.net