Re: Sinclair (OHIO VITAL STATISTICS)

In January of this year I found a website for Ohio Vital Statistics, It was
from that list that I found my grandfather,DANIEL THOMAS SINCLAIR'S death
certicate,volume # etc. Now that I have his Father and Mothers name, I need
to get back into that site, in order to see if any of the other SINCLAIRS
listed were his family. I can no longer find this site. Could ANYONE PLEASE
help me get back into that site? I am looking at Montgomery County,and
Dayton. I sent to the Ohio Historical Society for a copy of Daniels D.C. it
took 3 months to arrive,but at least I was able to obtain a copy., giving
them the Vol.# etc.
Thanking you in advance
Della