Re: Clerks

At 17:47 10/04/01 -0400, you wrote:

> > Have a good trip to Germany.
> >
> > I have sent you lots of information on the Clerks of Penicuik which should
> > keep
> > you busy for a while.
> >
> > As aye,
> >
> > Niven
>
>Dear Niven,
>
>Thank you so much for the information you are kind enough to have found and
>to maile it to me. This is deeply appreciated. Happy birthday again!
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Francine

I have even more now but haven't got round to photocopying it.

With regards to Robin Crookshank Hilton, I have no idea whether she is
involved in any strange activities.  I met her briefly.  She mentioned Penicuik
and that was that. She gave me her card.  I very much doubt if I will meet her
again.  It was a question of ships passing in the night.

Niven