Re: "Most" of the people

Ian, I do much the same thing. I read what is of interest or relevance to
my world. What is not of connection to my piece of the Clan, I read when I
have time, but time is in short supply much of the day, so I weed.  When I
have all the time in the world, I read fully. That is rare.

I admit I don't always read all of the historical data daily, because it
does require time. The people of the current period are of the greatest
interest to me. I particularly watch for information  from Niven, Malcolm,
Lena, and  a couple of other folk.  I suspect this sort of elimination is
typical of many through the web site.
Regards
Jean