Flanders Poppies

Of interest to all,  Here in New Zealand and also in Australia we celebrate
ANZAC ( a composite name Australian New Zealand Army Corp) day every April.
One of the means of financing the Return Soldiers Clubs is by selling Red
Poppies to be worn on the day. Everybody and I mean everybody wears a poppy
on the day and large numbers attend Dawn Parade services.  The day
originally remembered the soldiers who died at Gallipoli during the Turkish
campaign  1914 and has now been extended to soldiers WW2
                                                                  Roy