In memory

For:   "labehotierre" <labehotierre@wanadoo.fr>
Thank you, Yes, I do know that poem by heart. Yes, I do collect poetry. Thank you for the answer to In
Flanders Fields.  There is another poem written by Rupert Brooke - The Soldier, which also is famous and
written at the time of WWI.  But, we cannot always live in remembering, but go forward into each present
day. So let us put aside sorrow and remember that they also lived. We live - much as they did, with things
to do, bills to pay, worries to think thru and friends and family around (whether close or far) and, I
suspect, their pleasures are much like ours, small things to be savored. regards, Sally