Re:Tim Wallace-Murphy

Gerald,
  Do you happen to be the same Gerald St. Clair that has a daughter Rosalie, that I have been in contact with?  I am also decended from Daniel and Isabella, as are about five or six other members of this list.  Welcome.
Donna St. Clair Willis
daughter of Willard St. Clair
grandaughter of Ernest
gr. grandaughter of Andrew J.
gr. gr. grandaughter of George Washington (St. Clair that is:):))etc.

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com