Judith, Kevin and Bill,

Thanks for your great responses - isn't  this means of communcation sort of
out of this world - I am absolutely amazed at how we are now so intimately
connected.

Your info, Bill, suggests to me that I don't get a forked stick and go out
looking for them

Your info, Judith, should keep me busy for the rest of my life (I haven't
looked this one up yetr)

Kevin, I read your information first nd Bill really confirmed what you had
given me.

I talked to my son, Lee in Miami yesterday - asked him about ley lines - he
said - oh, sure - it is sort of a grid on the earths surface  but couldn't
get any additional explanation when questioning him further - I then told him
about the 'List' - E-mailed him the list address so that he could sign on.
Maybe we will hear from him soon.

Thanks again  -  Neil