Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 9:37 AM
Subject: Where is Stirkoke?

I have come across this a few times lately. References to Stirkoke as being
north of Loch Hempriggs. Colonel George Sinclair of the Kringlen Norway
battle was the natural son of Sinclair of Stirkoke. A Henry Sinclair Horne of
Stirkoke was a General in W.W.I. Eventhough it's just a movie, wasn't there a
Tarzan called the Legend of Stirkoke, where Tarzan was reunited with his
grandfather in Scotland? I can't seem to find it on my maps. Is Stirkoke an
estate or a village?