Re: Tim Wallace-Murphy

At 16:03 20/02/01 -0500, you wrote:

>     Dear Cousin Niven,  Please keep us informed about the new Tim
>Wallace-Murphy book on Prince Henry.  Thanks.  Yours aye,  Ivan D. Lancaster
>of Indiana

As you know, Tim has given me his manuscript to read before sending it off to
likely publishers.

It will be the definitive work on Prince Henry Sinclair's momentous voyage to
the New World.  It is a masterly work - a real magnum opus - which has been
thoroughly researched on the ground and cross-referenced with previous work
on the subject from impeccable sources.  Tim is thorough.  This book will
silence the critics once and for all.  Tim has brought a new dimension of
painstaking digging to historical research.  No stone has been left unturned
(literally and figuratively).

Niven Sinclair