St. Clair family reunion

Is there anyone on this list (other than Donna) that is aware of the St. Clair
family reunion that is held every 2 years in the Indiana-Illinois region.
I have attended three of them and will be going again this year May 26 & May 27.

I thought that maybe someone of you might be surprised to know that there is St. Clair
activity other than the "International Gathering of the Sinclairs", the "Prince Henry"
reenactment by Laura Zolo" and the "List".

                Neil