Re: JEROME SINCLAIR

Hello Mary,

There was a Magnus Sinclair who married a Catherine Johnson on 22 October 1819 at Sandsting And Aithsting, Shetland, Scotland - ref. IGI Batch No. M110092 (Parish Registers).  Could that be Jerome's parents?  The date fits and it would appear to  be the only record of a Magnus marrying a Catherine in Shetland in the appropriate time frame.

Regards
Milamba